The Georgia Guidestones at the time of erection had allegedly taken 20 years of planning, they are a set of esoteric, geomantic & Satanic occultist standing stones erected in a remote part of Georgia, US on the occult date of March 22nd 1980 (Genesis 3:22) along the Masonic 33rd Northern parallel. The numbers in the year 1980 represent this: 1980 = 1+9+8+0 = 18 divided by 6 = 666. This is just scratching the surface as to what these standing stones hide.
These stones are a dedicatory tribute to the “untarnished conspiracy” for a “New World Order”.
The stones list 10 major points. Limiting the population of the earth to 500 million will require the extermination of nine-tenths of the world’s people (world population currently at 7.3 billion, rising to 9.3 billion by 2050). The American Stonehenge’s reference to establishing a world court foreshadows the current move to create an International Criminal Court and a world government. The Guidestones’ emphasis on preserving nature anticipates the environmental movement of the 1990s, and the reference to “seeking harmony with the infinite” reflects the current effort to replace Judeo-Christian beliefs with a new spirituality.
What is the true significance of the American Stonehenge, and why is its covert message important? Because it confirms the fact that there was a covert group intent on:
1. Dramatically reducing the population of the world.
2. Promoting environmentalism.
3. Establishing a world government.
4. Promoting a new spirituality.
The four major stones are arranged in a giant “paddlewheel” configuration which is oriented to the limits of the migration of the sun during the course of the year and also shows the extreme positions of the rising and setting of the sun in its 18.6-year cycle. The center stone has two special features: first, the North Star is always visible through a special hole drilled from the South to the North side of the center stone; second, another slot aligns with the positions of the rising sun at the time of the summer and winter solstices and at the equinox.
From the Official Guidebook for the Stones:
“With the completion of the central cluster of The Georgia Guidestones our small sponsoring group has disbanded. We leave the monument in the safekeeping of the people of Elbert County, Georgia.
“If our inscribed words are dimmed by the wear of wind and sun and time, we ask that you will cut them deeper. If the stones should fall, or if they be scattered by people of little understanding. we ask that you will raise them up again.
“We invite our fellow human beings in all nations to reflect on our simple message. When these goals are some day sought by the generality of mankind, a rational world order can be achieved for all.”
The Age of Reason.
The cryptic stones present the anonymous groups’ intentions to usher in the “Age of Reason”, perhaps a reference to the book written by Thomas Paine. Its intent was to challenge the Judeo-Christian biblical beliefs upon which the American Republic was founded.
Paine advocated “reason” in the place of revelation, stating “my own mind is my own church” (a materialist philosophy), leading him to reject miracles and to view the Bible as an ordinary piece of literature rather than as a divinely inspired text.
It promotes natural religion and argues for the existence of a vague “creator-god” — it seems that in breaking down Judeo-Christian religion in the West — the Globalists have helped facilitate the abolition of the nation state and made people’s minds and discourse easier to control and shape — resulting in our modern descent into overt cultural relativity.
Here are some of Paine’s revisionist, (and fundamentally Satanic) statements from “The Age of Reason”:
- I believe in one God, and no more; and I hope for happiness beyond this life.
- I believe in the equality of man; and I believe that religious duties consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and endeavoring to make our fellow-creatures happy.
- But, lest it should be supposed that I believe many other things in addition to these, I shall, in the progress of this work, declare the things I do not believe, and my reasons for not believing them.
- I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any church that I know of. My own mind is my own church.
- All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.
- I do not mean by this declaration to condemn those who believe otherwise; they have the same right to their belief as I have to mine. But it is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself. Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe.
Returning the the Georgia Guidestones, the location of which is on the 33rd parallel. Many significant events happened along or close to the northern 33rd degree of latitude and were often on the 22nd of March or the 22nd of the month. It could also refer to the coming 22nd century, perhaps the century in which the “Age of Reason” will reign.
3:22 primarily refers to Genesis 3:22, the fall of man, or in Satanic doctrine, the ascent of man. As Lucifer is the anti-light, the negation of the light, the very opposite yet holding all the qualities of the original light, yet inverted.
As for the 33rd parallel, this is a significant number in Satanic Freemasonry, and references many things, such as the Stonehenge (being 33 feet across and located on the 33rd parallel) it represents the light-bringer (Lucifer). The light of the sun emboldens physical life, the light of the son emboldens the spiritual life.
An occultists’ code of communication?
Why do these people bother with all the symbols and numerology?
It’s hard to say, but when certain events are successfully carried out with symbols and numbers attached, associated occultists across the world know exactly what happened, who carried it out, and why — they needn’t probe or investigate because they know through the symbols and numbers why something happened, each symbol or number has a meaning: an occult signature.
You can say they have decorum, as they believe they fulfill a moral necessity by revealing their intentions in plain sight. It follows Satanic doctrine, that, like the Bible, those with ears to hear and eyes that see will find the answers; Proverbs 20:12, Isaiah 32:3.
“If a life is taken close to the northern 33rd Parallel, this fits with the Masons’ demonic mythology in which they demonstrate their worldly power by spilling human blood at a predetermined locale.” — “Masons and Mystery At The 33rd Parallel”, by Day Williams
“How many have really understood the words: ‘Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God’.”— John 3:3.
- John F. Kennedy was shot while riding in the back of a limousine on Elm Street in Dallas, Texas, just south of the 33rd degree of latitude, the 33rd Parallel. He was killed in the 11th month, on the 22nd day, and on the 33rd parallel.
- The number 33 is seen in different areas of life: The human foot has 33 muscles. The number of turns in a complete sequence of human DNA equals 33. The Holy Bible, New International Version, uses the word “thirty-three” seven times in seven verses, 7 is the number of completion, perfection above the number of the fallen man 6.
- In the Tibetan Book of the Dead, it speaks of the thirty-three heavens ruled over by Indra and the thirty-three ruled over by Mara. The Temple of Solomon was a cube, measuring thirty-three and a third feet.
- The first temple of Solomon stood for thirty-three years before being pillaged by King Shishak of Egypt; there are thirty-three symbols of the Masonic Order and one of their symbols depicts a double-headed eagle crowned with an equilateral triangle: inside of this is the number thirty-three.
- The Babylonian empire was based in Babylon, very near the 33rd Parallel. The empire stretched from the Persian Gulf to the middle Euphrates River and upper Tigris River regions.
- The Rosicrucians are known for publishing three Manifestos, published at the beginning of the 17th century: Fama Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis, Confessio Fraternitatis and Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz.
- Harry S. “Solomon” Truman, as the 33rd President, this 33rd degree Mason initiated the Nuclear Age, the crowning success of alchemy, when the first A-bomb exploded at the 33rd Parallel Trinity Test Site, (Almagordo) White Sands, New Mexico, at the 33rd Parallel. He was responsible for killing of thousands of Japanese (the Yellow Peril) at two cities close to the 33rd Parallel, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- At Caesarea Philippi, near the 33rd Parallel, Jesus Christ predicted his own death (Matthew 16:22).
- The inscription below the pyramid is “Novus Ordo Seclorum,” Latin for “The New Order of the Ages.” Taking the fist and last letters of each inscription, and the first letter of the middle word, “Ordo,” in the second inscription, the letter are M-A-S-O-N. Masons, in the original sense of the word as builders and stonemasons, built the Great Pyramid.
- Tyre, Lebanon: Home of King Hiram and the mythological Hiram Abiff, the Terrible Twosome of Masonic legend. Tyre is less than 20 miles north of the 33rd Parallel. Hiram was the King of Tyre in the reigns of David and Solomon.
- Adolf Hitler spoke of the third eye; “Indeed, there is not death, as can be discerned clearly … There is only Change! The message is that there is a balance which one can achieve by which one can escape from the wheel of change, from life to death. This balance can be found by becoming fully aware so that both worlds are equally real to one. This awareness is found when the third eye is fully opened, the eye the symbol of which is the number ’33′”
- March, 1933 – The Jewish “Holocaust” officially began.
- Nagasaki, Japan is on the 33rd Parallel. Hiroshima is 100 miles away. Historians have always been perplexed as to why the U.S. chose Nagasaki to hit with a nuclear bomb, since no meaningful military or political targets existed in this city. However, you can see how 33rd Degree Mason, President Truman, might have made the decision to attack Nagasaki, located on the 33rd Parallel.
- The Great Pyramid was built in Egypt by masons at a location not far south of 30 degrees latitude, and on 31 degrees longitude. How the Great Pyramid was built is unknown. Herodotus estimated that it would have taken 30 years and 100,000 slaves to have built it.
- “Each ‘3’ of the number ’33’ can be seen to be three-fold in the same way as a triangle has three sides: 3+3+3 = 9. In the temples of Atlantis and Egypt the candidate for initiation passed through nine degrees, or rather the three-fold three degrees, into the mysteries. These degrees symbolized the re-entering of the womb in order, after the three times three months of gestation, to be reborn into the world of Spirit-consciousness.”
- King David reigned in Jerusalem 33 years (2 Samuel 5:5, 1 Kings 2:11, 1 Kings 5:16, 1 Chronicles 3:4, and 1 Chronicles 29:27). Genesis 46:15 states: “These sons and daughters of his [Israel’s or Jacob’s] were thirty-three in all.”) Leviticus Chapter 12 discusses purification after childbirth. Leviticus 12:4 states that after the boy is circumcised on the eighth day, “Then the woman must wait thirty-three days to be purified from her bleeding. She must not touch anything sacred or go to the sanctuary until her days of her purification are over.”
- Jesus Christ, having begun his three-year ministry at about the age of 30 (Luke 3:23), must have died on the cross and rose again at the age of 33. Perhaps this reflects the “New World Order”, “Ordo ab chao” – rising from the ashes of the previous world. When you add the number ‘3’ for the number of days Jesus spent in the tomb (3 days, 3 nights), you gets ‘333’. Christ lay in the tomb for three days after his crucifixion, a symbol for us of the steps man must take in order to be reborn. The number ‘333’ speaks of death, resurrection, and ascension.
- The Catholic Italian poet Dante Alighieri (1265-1321) divided his Divine Comedy into 100 Cantos: one Canto for the introduction, 33 Cantos for the Inferno, 33 Cantos for the Purgatorio, and 33 Cantos for the Paradiso. Masons and their confederates may note that Dante placed the traitors to their guests in a deep pit of Hell in his 33rd Canto of the Inferno. In Purgatorio, describing the climb, Dante discusses the nature of sin, examples of vice and virtue, as well as moral issues in politics and in the Church. The poem outlines a theory that all sins arise from love – either perverted love directed towards others’ harm, or deficient love, or the disordered or excessive love of good things. Perhaps expressing the utilitarian, morally questionable means by which the elites hope to achieve of the “Age of Reason”.
Ironically, due to the power of the Masons and related power elites (67 to 85 people have as much wealth as half of humanity), major publishers will rarely, if ever, publish books or material by anyone who ventures into the forbidden issues of the Masons, Satanic symbology, and the power elites’ agenda.
When a major publisher does publish such a book, the result is censorship. For example, “Tragedy and Hope,” written by a Professor Carroll Quigley, an exposé of the Bilderberger Group, was withdrawn by Macmillan, its publisher, within months of its publication.
And the YHWH said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” — Genesis 3:22
This ignores the rest of verse, continued in Genesis 3:23 stating “So YHWH (God) banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.”
In ignoring the rest of the verse, it is an open declaration of Satanic rebellion against YHWH (God).
The verse continues in Genesis 3:24 “So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.”
Hence comes the Masonic (Satanic) saying “travelling in the East”: the Satanic principle of looking to reach the tree of life (in the East of the garden of Eden), take from it and live forever.
To secular readers, take what you will from this symbology and numerology, but these people certainly ascribe to some form of Satanic-inspired ideology, and are actively using it to justify their agenda for global dominion and in materializing the so-called “Age of Reason”.
“Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason”
One inscription stated the stones’ sponsors were “a small group of Americans who seek the Age of Reason” with another decoded part of the stones naming the supposed author “R.C. Christian (A Pseudonyn)”, revealing an anagram for the words “untarnished conspiracy”. Another meaning for the name was theorized to be “Rosicrucian”, the secret society of the Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis. It is a known fact that Thomas Paine, who authored “The Age of Reason”, was a leading member of the Rosicrucian Fraternity in America.
“The Rosicrucian Fraternity existed in America prior to the First American Revolution. In 1774, the great Council of Three (the Fraternity’s ultimate governing body) was composed of Benjamin Franklin, George Clymer and Thomas Paine.” — The Fraternitas Rosae Crucis
To support the Masonic links of the monument, the Georgia Guidestone booklet mentions that Joe H. Fendley Sr., the president of Elberton Granite, as well as many other people involved with the building of the monument, were Masons.
A time capsule is claimed to be buried “six feet below” the monument, a reference to that something being dead and buried. This could be a reference to Jesus Christ dying and rising from the dead — Matthew 12:40 rising from the belly of the Earth (womb) after three days and three nights; a rebirth in spirit.
Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” — John 2:19
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature. (will require the extermination/removal of nine-tenths of the world’s people.)
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
The story behind the stones.
The story behind the guidestones is as mysterious as the monuments themselves. In June 1979 a well dressed, articulate man walked into the office of the Elberton Granite Company in Elberton, Georgia and said that he wanted to know the cost of building a large monument to the conservation of humanity. He identified himself as Mr. R. C. Christian and said that he represented “a small group of loyal Americans” who wished to remain anonymous. He said the stones would function as a compass, calendar and clock, and should be capable of withstanding catastrophic events.
Altough Elberton is considered the granite capital of the United States, the president of the granite company was skeptical of undertaking a project of this magnitude and very skeptical of the stranger in his office. He asked Mr. Christian to speak to the company’s banker, Mr. Wyatt Martin, thinking that would be the last he saw of him.
However, Mr. Christian went to the bank and explained to Mr. Martin that although his name was a pseudonym with symbolic meaning, he and the group he represented were very serious about erecting these guidestones for, “the conservation of the world and to herald the coming age of reason. Should there be a holocaust in the civilized world, the group wished the guidestones to be one of the most enduring things to help humanity start anew. Were they telling us of things to come? A Holocaust?
Joe Fendley of Elberton Granite assumed that Christian was “a nut” and attempted to discourage him by giving a quote several times higher than any project the company had taken, explaining that the guidestones would require additional tools and consultants. Christian accepted the quote. When arranging payment, Christian explained that he represented a group which had been planning the guidestones for 20 years, and which intended to remain anonymous.
Controversy: A California man named John Conner has called for the guidestones to be removed from public property saying they are an occult monument. He believes the name “R.C. Christian” is actually a reference to Christian Rosenkreuz, the supposed founder of the Rosicrucians, a secret society dating back to the 15th century.
Certainly the group that commissioned the Georgia Guidestones is one of many similar interconnected groups working together toward a New World Order, a new world economic system, and a new world spirituality. Behind those groups, however, George Green claims are likely dark spiritual forces. Without understanding the nature of those dark forces it is impossible to understand the unfolding of world events. Depopulation Of The World, aspiration of a new tower of Babel, symbolic or otherwise.
George Green is easy to listen to: relaxed, friendly and humorous. He has an extremely serious message: there is very little time left in which to prepare. Telling us that his “sources” are informing him that too few people are “waking up” and that it is almost too late, his own bags are packed and he is about to relocate.
The 2014 cornerstone/cube.
Section from The Daily Crow:
On September 25th 2014 a cube was removed from the top of the guide stones. Once it was taken out we were able to see what was inscribed on it and speculation followed. On 4 sides were numbers, 8, 14, 16, and 20. The letters “MM” which is believed to mean “Master Mason” and “JAM” which stands for “Judgment Against Mankind”. Since symbols, dates, numbers, names etc. all have deep meaning in occult practices I believe its worth looking into.
Tisha B’Av or the 9th of Av: The Unmistakable Meaning of This Day
For the last few years I’ve been studying patterns in Jewish history based on the Hebrew calendar. There are certain days that have great significance to the Jewish people and there is none more ominous than the 9th of Av or Tisha B’Av. On this day both Jewish temples were destroyed, the first in 423 BC and the second in 70 AD. On the 9th of Av in 135 AD 500,000 Jewish people were slaughtered by Roman soldiers in the city of Betar.
Here are some other horrendous historical events which took place on or around this date.
- The First Crusade officially commenced on August 15, 1096 (Av 24, AM 4856), killing 10,000 Jews in its first month and destroying Jewish communities in France and theRhineland. 1.2 million Jews were killed by this crusade that started on the 9th of Av.
- The Jews were expelled from England on July 18, 1290 (Av 9, AM 5050).
- The Jews were expelled from France on July 22, 1306 (Av 10, AM 5066).
- The Jews were expelled from Spain on July 31, 1492 (Av 7, AM 5252).
- Germany entered World War I on August 1–2, 1914 (Av 9-10, AM 5674), which caused massive upheaval in European Jewry and whose aftermath led to the Holocaust.
- On August 2, 1941 (Av 9, AM 5701), SS commander Heinrich Himmler formally received approval from the Nazi Party for “The Final Solution”. As a result, the Holocaust began during which almost one third of world’s Jewish population perished.
- On July 23, 1942 (Av 9, AM 5702), began the mass deportation of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto, en route to Treblinka.
- Most religious communities use Tisha B’Av to mourn the 6,000,000 Jews who perished in the Holocaust, including special kinnot composed for this purpose (see the mainkinnot article) (in addition to, or instead of, the secular Holocaust Memorial Days.)
Critical Analysis: Globalism, looking at the means and the promised end result.
Many alternative media groups berate globalism, seeing its ruthless utilitarian process as a step too far, they often ignore the end product — they ignore the Utopian end result; one promised, yet not assured — preferring democracy and nature to take its course (arguably more destructive in the long term, letting the cycle of Empires play out. In all situations suffering and evil abounds). Only under the narrative of the Bible is it ordered to not pursue a world order.
The classical liberals advocate wishy-washy “democracy”, to live with humanity and all its imperfections, rough at the edges, yes, but perhaps fundamentally stable — yet, the scope of the globalist vision is perhaps greater: that we can streamline what it means to be human, refine our genetics, refine our population, refine our politics, refine everything that defines us and our civilization; it may end poverty, may end war, boost technology, perhaps even eliminate human suffering itself — a gargantuan, courageous vocation, one they have been pursuing for a very long time. One catch is that there is no guarantee granting this kind of power to a few will actually work.
Such a “New World Order” is symbolized quite simply in Masonic ideology, to fashion from rough stone (rudimentary form) a work of artistry (a new world) — by the hand of a man, not by a God, the mystic waits upon his savior, the philosopher depends on himself — that is the basis of their philosophy. The guidestones symbolize everything their agenda is, their commandments written into the raw material stone that is the world before their enlightenment “Age of Reason” came forth.
What stands in the way of globalism? Christianity, Paleo-Judaism, nationalism and all such ideological variants — that a splintered humanity in its nationalist, tribal form is “God’s will” (Tower of Babel), the adherents of such Biblical ideas wait, passively, upon the supposed eventual return their savior, Yahushua (Jesus Christ) to come and instate the spiritual kingdom of heaven on Earth.
Many critics of globalism see a piece of the puzzle, a frame in a long series of pictures.
Many see the apparent dysgenic agenda as one of permanence, rather than a short term solution to population control before they will (as they claim on their guidestones), “guide reproduction wisely”.
I believe their goal is a temporary removal of eugenic populations: the long term is eugenics, the short term, dysgenics. Many see the imperialism without seeing the end result, often citing “greed”, “warmongerer”, “capitalist pigs”, as if to imply this apparent chaos has no motivation except money and the vague term, “power”.
Their goal is claimed to be the pursuit of stability, a promising future for humanity, a eugenic future, one of advancement rather than pettiness, of sensibility rather than of “useless officials”.
The globalist’s rationale is that the masses cannot be trusted to partake in their own destiny, “The mob is a savage and displays its savagery at every opportunity.” — that, insolent, dumb, and defiant, the swarming mass will upend the collective destiny of humanity — dragging they, the visionaries, down and defaulting us all to the corrupting, basal wantonness of the lowly, unrefined consciousness that binds them.
“Is it possible for any sound logical mind to hope with any success to guide crowds by the aid of reasonable counsels and arguments, when any objection or contradiction, senseless though it may be, can be made and when such objection may find more favour with the people, whose powers of reasoning are superficial? Men in masses and the men of the masses, being guided solely by petty passions, paltry beliefs, customs, traditions and sentimental theorism, fall a prey to party dissension, which hinders any kind of agreement even on the basis of a perfectly reasonable argument.” — The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
Introducing eugenics to dysgenic populations is nigh impossible, compelling the world’s population to endorse and comply with an enlightened, authoritarian plan is nigh impossible; the great difference in opinion, belief, background, genotype, temperament renders such a democratic approach unfeasible, each group will seize its own share, nothing will come to fruition — their secrecy may be a necessity on these grounds.
The Elders of Zion knew this was the truth. In their protocols, it is spoke of how inequality is the nature of reality; “Nature herself has established inequality of minds, of characters, and capacities, just as immutably as she has established subordination to her laws.” On this premise we can explain the secrecy, out of evil — or necessity?