2015, Mega financial crash alert, Harry Dent warns it has already begun, by some point in September 2015, this crash may take the world in full force.
King Solomon, the wisest man in the world stated the following…
Ecclesiastes 1:9-11 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
What he is saying here is that if we do not learn from our history, we are destined to repeat it. He also states that man does not remember his history. So it is important that we do our research and make a point to try to learn from our past.
Remember the Wall St. Crash? – Only some of us knew it in contemporary times, but it should be widely recognised as the archetype financial meltdown of world history.
However, the lesser known 2008 crash was more devastating, following the liquidation of the Lehman Bank, world economics has been scarred to this day; some 7 years on.
Well, 2007/8 was a near miss, the economic status did recover, but only by a hair. 2015 marks the complete and utter charlatan breakdown of our world economy.
What may repeat? Well, all it takes is a re-read of our history:
11 Facts About the Great Depression from Backwoods Home Magazine
1. The Great Depression did not happen overnight.
2. The media created panic and chaos with their sensationalized reports, creating uncertainty in the market.
3. Being poor was so common that being poor was considered “normal”.
4. Hard work and an enterprising attitude made a bad situation tolerable.
5. Investing time and energy in gardening and the raising of livestock (chickens and cows) had a huge payback in self-reliance.
6. Canning and preserving food was important if you wanted food to eat year-round.
7. The price of everything escalated on an almost daily basis.
8. Lawlessness was rampant. In addition to ruthless outlaws, neighbors stole from neighbors everything from food items to livestock to valuables such as jewelry and tools.
9. In spite of everything, “Robin Hoods” emerged from unexpected places to help feed the people.
10. Families learned to make do and to enjoy themselves with amusements and hobbies that took little or no money.
11. And perhaps the biggest lesson, use it up, wear it out, make do, or do without!
Take a look at this notorious timeline:
Wondering what the Shemitah is?
In the Bible, the people of Israel were commanded to let the land lie fallow every seven years. There would be no sowing and no reaping, and this is something that God took very seriously. In fact, the failure to observe these Sabbath years was one of the main reasons cited in the Scriptures for why the Jewish people were exiled to Babylon in 586 BC.
But there was more to the Shemitah year than just letting the land lie fallow.
On the last day of the Shemitah year, the people of Israel were instructed to perform a releasing of debts. We find the following in Deuteronomy chapter 15…
So back to the 2015 crash…
Best-selling author Harry Dent says the stock bubble we have today is the biggest in history. Dent contends, “Now we’re in a third bubble, and each of these bubbles peaks at higher highs, and then they each crash to lower lows. We’ve been looking for the Dow to peak right around here between 17,000 and 19,000. So, we are right in the middle. We are looking for an even bigger correction likely in late 2016 to 2017. This whole thing has been in an artificial bubble. . . . We’d be in a depression right now if it were not for $11 trillion or $12 trillion free money printed out of nowhere. So, this is an artificial environment, and this has never happened before. The charts look to me that we are at a top, or after a 20% correction, a top later this year.”
The USA’s mass spending efforts have driven the federal reserve to print more and more money to sustain this financial bubble; an approximately astounding 600 billion per annum has been poured into military investment which perhaps is perfectly coincidental with the crash that is about to occur, and an implicated world war that may follow to seize control over tangible resources.
China’s recent bold move to devalue its currency has triggered an all out currency war between the West and the East, or another term coined – ‘race to the bottom’ – this has been subtly ongoing since 2008, but only now are the effects really showing.
The following video helps explain the technicalities of what is happening: